Springboard Media is on the market for an amazing Sales Account Executive for our Springboard IT division. We are looking for empowered individuals responsible for generating sales and building client relationships. This job requires a person skilled in both prospecting and account management with a desire to earn top money by selling our services and solutions. An ideal candidate is a highly motivated sales professional with excellent prospecting, problem solving, and time management skills. A technical background is not required for this position, but the ability to sell to businesses or schools is.
We are looking for a self-driven sales professional. The perfect candidate for this job has professional sales experience and is comfortable with a compensation package that includes base plus commission. In return for your hard work and dedication, you will receive competitive pay, benefits, and an opportunity to learn and grow.
Required Skills & Experience:
- A minimum of 2 years sales experience, ideally B2B, selling to senior-level management.
- Demonstrate experience with developing, maintaining, and growing customer accounts.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Effectively deliver company presentations to customers in meetings and/or one-on-one setting.
- College degree or equivalent sales experience, a current Drivers License, and pass a criminal and child abuse background check.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Partner with clients through a strategic and consultative sales approach to understand their business needs, issues, strategies and priorities to deliver a value-adding business solution.
- Responsible for growing and expanding client base.
- Accountable for meeting and/or exceeding assigned sales goals.
- Manage sales and technical resources to efficiently close business.
- Monitor the quality of our services for maximum client satisfaction.
- Preparation and presentation of quotations and proposals in person, via
telephone, or via webinar.
- Build and maintain sales pipelines.
- Receive and respond to inbound sales calls, emails, and web based inquiries.
- Help develop and actively take part in sales and marketing campaigns.
- Track and manage current and potential client opportunities and correspondence through the use of customer relationship management software.
- Schedule and participate in client calls and visits (discovery, planning, etc.).
- Responsible for providing reports on opportunity pipelines.
- Coordinate projects, Statements Of Work, and Agreements with Project Manager.
- Attend weekly Sales Meetings and be able to report on existing sales opportunities, projected wins, and projected margin totals for month.
- Clearly communicate expectations to clients.
- Enhance department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Achieve defined sales and growth targets.
Who We Are:
Springboard Media offers a fun and healthy work environment, competitive pay, a full benefits package including health insurance, 401k, and plenty of room for career growth and advancement. Maintaining a great culture and happy customers are our top priorities, and we're looking for positive, professional, results-driven individuals to join our incredible team. We foster an open, energizing and collaborative environment and our team is made up of passionate Mac support professionals who deliver to high standards but also have fun in the process.
Springboard IT exists to provide tailored solutions, outstanding service, and exceptional training to Mac-based businesses and schools in the Greater Philadelphia area and beyond. Our main goal is to create an amazing customer experience by delighting our clients, easing their pain, and making them love us.