Springboard Media is seeking an Apple Systems Engineer to help support our business and education clients. We are looking for someone who loves the idea of working with an outstanding team to support and delight our client base. In this role, you will be designing, implementing, and supporting technical solutions for our clients and acting as Tier 3 support for our Help Desk dealing with our most technically challenging issues. Our System Engineers also oversee the technical health of our Managed Services clients.
Every day in Professional Services presents an exciting and new challenge, and there is always an opportunity to learn and grow. To be considered for this position you will be required to have a confident, professional presence and possess technical skills for supporting Mac computing environments. A strong customer service skill set is imperative.
Experience & Qualifications:
- 3-5 years experience troubleshooting and supporting Mac/iOS devices in a business or education environment.
- 3-5 years experience troubleshooting and supporting wired and wireless networks, as well as network security devices (firewalls).
- Experience managing Apple devices using a Mobile Device Management system is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Apple Certified Technical Coordinator (ACTC) certification is preferred but not required for consideration for this position. Must be able to achieve this certification within 3-6 months of being hired.
- Ability to work as part of a team in a high-speed dynamic environment.
- Must have a High School Diploma, a current Drivers license, and pass a criminal and child abuse background check.
Day-to-Day Duties & Responsibilities:
- Design, implement, and support client solutions.
- Lead Professional Service projects from conception to completion.
- Provide professional and courteous Tier 3 technical support via chat, email, and telephone to clients.
- Visit Business and Education clients to provide onsite support.
- Discover new sales opportunities in existing client infrastructures.
- Oversee technical health of several Managed Services clients that will be your named accounts.
- Perform assessments to help develop a complete solution for clients.
- Attend client meeting with Sales Team to provide technical knowledge and sales support.
- Perform JAMF Casper Suite JumpStarts (when certified).
- Configure hardware as needed.
- Repair Apple hardware as needed (if certified).
- Work with Sales Team and Project Manager to create project plan outlining scope, goals, timelines, deliverables, and required resources.
- Clearly communicate expectations to clients.
- Help department further refine and develop best practices, standard operating procedures, and IT policy.
- Enhance department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Perform other job related duties as needed.
Who We Are:
Springboard Media, Philadelphia's Apple Premier Partner, offers a fun and healthy work environment, competitive pay, a full benefits package including health insurance, 401k, and plenty of room for career growth and advancement. Maintaining a great culture and happy customers are our top priorities, and we're looking for positive, professional, results-driven individuals to join our incredible team. We foster an open, energizing and collaborative environment and our team is made up of passionate Mac support professionals who deliver to high standards but also have fun in the process.