Springboard Media is looking to add an inbound marketing professional to our retail team! We are in search of a creative and innovative individual that lives and breathes all things marketing. We are looking for someone that is grounded in modern marketing techniques, yet is also always looking towards the horizon for new, effective ways to reach their audience—the type that strives to represent his/her brand in the most impactful ways possible. The right fit will be a self-starter, not afraid to try new ideas in order to elevate our retail offerings and overall brand.
As the Retail Marketing Coordinator, your responsibilities include:
- Reporting to and working in conjunction with the Director of Retail to create innovative and effective marketing campaigns to drive engagement and sales within our stores.
- Creating and implementing all retail marketing messages & campaigns for Springboard Media.
- Creating product promotions and providing measurable results on their effectiveness, continuously fine-tuning the effectiveness of our retail promotions.
- Supporting company’s inbound marketing process by converting web visitors to sales leads through blogging, SEO, email marketing, and content creation for website.
- Tracking social media and creating social media strategic to encourage long term engagement and a consistent presence across various social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn).
- Conducting research to better understand market trends, sales data, new products and best marketing practices to target potential new consumer clients.
- Keeping company blog updated with new informational and promotion content (3-5 posts weekly).
- Leading weekly strategic planning meetings to create new campaigns and keep retail team up to speed on all current promotions.
- Assisting in all areas of the company and perform basic administrative tasks as needed.
To be a good fit you should have the following experience & personality traits:
- 3+ years relevant marketing experience, ideally in retail marketing.
- Familiarity with Hubspot is a plus.
- Some "social media as marketing" experience with proven success.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or a similar field is desired.
- Strong project management, written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Creativity and flexibility – as a small company, we all need to wear several hats at once from time to time.
- A strong desire to succeed.
- Self-starting personality, with confidence to own and carry out marketing campaigns.
- Retail sales and/or retail merchandising are a plus.
A little bit about us:
Springboard Media is Philadelphia’s Apple Premier Partner with two retail stores located in Philadelphia and Exton, PA. We're Apple authorized; we sell official Apple products and all of our technicians are Apple Certified. Our retail team prides itself on our consultative sales approach, personalized service, and ability to act as a trusted technology resource for the community.
We offer a fun and healthy work environment, competitive pay, a full benefits package including health insurance, 401k, and plenty of room for career growth and advancement. Maintaining a great culture and happy customers are our top priorities, and we're looking for positive, professional, results-driven individuals to join our incredible team. We foster an open, energizing and collaborative environment and our team is made up of passionate professionals who deliver to high standards but also have fun in the process.
How to apply:
We are looking forward to hearing from you! If you think this is the job for you, please include the following:
- A resume w/ 3+ years relevant marketing experience.
- A cover letter listing the top ten reasons why we want you above anyone else.
- An attached example of some of your greatest writing.